What is hormone replacement therapy (HRT)?
Your hormones play a role in how you age. Balanced hormone levels are the key to feeling healthy, looking good and avoiding many of the adverse conditions typically associated with aging. Typically, your hormone levels begin to fall in your 30s. How quickly they fall determines how quickly you age. Restoring your hormone levels and balance back to youthful levels is a logical and easy way to reduce many of the adverse effects of aging – and that’s exactly what hormone replacement therapy is designed to do.
Based on our own extensive experience at MY Aging Well Network, hormone replacement therapy appears to enhance the ability to feel healthy again, increase sexual drive, energy, mental focus and stamina. Typically, people say that they look and feel fantastic after treatment.
What kind of results can I expect from hormone replacement therapy?
The effects of hormone replacement therapy vary from person to person. Our clients have reported the following effects of treatment:
- Feeling better than they had in a long time
- Experiencing a dramatic increase in energy, mental focus and stamina
- Improved sex drive
- Achieving a ‘toned’ look
- Losing weight and body fat, especially around the abdomen
- Gaining muscle mass and strength with regular exercise
- Relief from hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause in women
I hear that hormone replacement therapy is bad for you, should I be concerned?
Hormones are very specific, and it is important to have an amount that is “just right” – not too much, and not too little. It is never good to try to take more than your body needs. For instance, body builders that take anabolic steroids to try to build an un-natural degree of muscle suffer serious negative side effects from taking hormones in massive doses. This has given hormone replacement therapy a bad name.
Many studies have shown that hormone replacement therapy actually protects patients from diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease and other chronic diseases that plague our society. While many doctors are beginning to embrace HRT, some doctors may not be fully utilizing these cutting-edge HRT treatments in their practices.
Our goal is simply to be optimally healthy, so our Aging Well Network practitioners will review your lab work to recommend a program that provides hormone levels based on what is missing in your body.
I would like to I begin a hormone replacement therapy program, how do I begin?
You may begin the hormone replacement therapy program with three easy steps.
- Complete the Medical History Form on this site. Go to the Diagnostics / Forms page (Step 1) of this website and simply click on the Medical History From button and complete the form online. After you submit the form, your results will be emailed via secure server to a member of our professional staff who will share it with a MyAging Well Network doctor.
- Schedule a physical exam with your doctor. Download the Physical Exam Form on the Diagnostics / Forms page (Step 2) of this website and ask your doctor to complete it during the exam. Your doctor will ask you questions regarding your physical condition in order to determine if you may safely take hormone replacement therapy. Once the Physical Exam Form has been completed, fax it back to My Aging Well Network at 561-555-1212.
- Complete the appropriate blood work. Use the link provided under step 3 of the Diagnostics / Forms page (Step 3) of this website to download the Lab Order Form and go to the lab of your choice to complete the blood work. Once you have returned the lab results to MY Aging Well Network (via Fax at 561-555-12112), a MAWN doctor will review your results and recommend a program tailored to your needs. One of our experts will then guide you to help you understand your treatment options.
How much does hormone replacement therapy cost?
The cost of hormone replacement therapy treatment is dependent on your health goals and your specific hormone levels which are identified by laboratory blood work.
To explore your treatment options and costs, please call us today at 561-555-1212 or complete the FREE Private Consultation Form on this site’s home page for your free evaluation. Our professional team of experts will guide you every step of the way! Get started today.
How long do I have to be on an HRT program?
The length of time required by your custom-created hormone replacement therapy treatment will depend on your health goals and your specific hormone levels which are identified by laboratory blood work. To explore your options and course of treatment,please call us today at 561-555-1212 or complete the FREE Private Consultation Form on this site’s home page for your free evaluation. Our professional team of experts will guide you every step of the way!