Ask anyone about menopause, and they know exactly what you’re talking about. It is food for sitcoms and melodramas alike. The male counterpart Andropause is no less debilitating, but it is somewhat more subtle and sneaky. Hormone levels in men decline more gradually.
Beginning about age 25, testosterone and growth hormone begin to decline. The exact amount of the decline varies by the individual, but you can be sure that by the time you reach age 40, there will be some moderate to severe symptoms of low testosterone and human growth hormone deficiency.
Maybe you just find it hard to get out of bed in the morning, and you never feel rested. Perhaps it just feels like there is a fog in your brain, and decision-making doesn’t come some easily any more. You may be experiencing a slow-down in the bedroom and wonder what happened to that romantic stud you once were. Sometimes when you look in the mirror, you just don’t see the lean physique you had back then even though you’re still dedicated to your workout and healthy diet. All these things lead to a general feeling of not being ok, and your self esteem begins to suffer.
These are supposed to be your golden years. You don’t have to suffer like this. Hormone decline can take a serious toll on your overall well-being. We’re here to help. Testosterone Injections and HGH Therapy really are the miracle workers they are touted to be.
Just complete the short contact form above, and talk to one of our advisers for more information.
Hormone Therapy – THE PROCESS
Let’s lay out the simple steps to getting you back in the saddle …
- Complete the short contact form at the top of this page. Your personal adviser will give you a call right away to start the process.
- Complete the Medical History Form so that we can add that information to your chart for the doctor to review.
- You’ll be scheduled for lab work and a physical right there in your city or town at a time that fits in your schedule.
- Our doctor who specializes in hormone replacement therapy will review your chart to see if you do have low hormone levels. If so, our doctor will prescribe the correct dosage to resolve your syptoms quickly and safely. It is of utmost importance to our doctors to ensure that our programs are safe and that you are healthy enough participate.
- Our discreet, convenient online pharmacy will ship your medications, along with all the necessary supplies, to your home or office.
Your personal adviser will explain all the details. He will give you thorough instructions and direct you to online instructions so you will be comfortable with self-injections if hormone replacements are prescribed. Your adviser will even stay on the phone with you while you take your first injection in case you have any questions.